viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

black sabbath paranoid

. letra de la canción
Paranoid


Finished with my woman 
Cause she couldn’t help me with my mind 
People think I’m insane 
Because I am from another time 

All day long I think of things 
But nothing seems to satisify 
Think I’ll lose my mind 
If I don’t find something to pacify 

Can you help me 
Occupy my brain, oh yeah 

I need someone to show me
The things in life that I can’t find 
I can’t see the things that make 
True happiness I must be blind 

Make a joke and I will sigh 
And you will laugh and I will cry 
Happiness I can not feel 
And love to me is so unreal 

And so as you hear these words 
Telling you now of my state 
I tell you to end your life 
I wish I could but it’s too late


1 comentarios:

silvo dijo...

Geniales, besos!

Publicar un comentario

si sos spamer o vas a insultar mejor andate, ademas de que el mensaje fuera de lugar sera borrado

 

COSAS VARIAS Design by Insight © 2009